For Bish’s Diamond Club Members
When you purchase your RV from Bish’s, you get FREE basic annual winterizations as a Diamond Club lifetime benefit.* Our annual Winterization Days is one way we like to thank our customers for purchasing from Bish’s RV!
*Basic RV Winterization. Does not include residential refrigerators, icemaker, dishwasher, or washer/dryer. Please make an appointment if you have any of these appliances.
Annual RV Winterization:
- Blow out the lines and fill pea traps with antifreeze
- Perform a visual inspection, including the roof, all seals, and wheel bearings
- Make recommendations of any suggested repairs prior to next camping season
There may be RV parts on special during Winterization Days, so be sure to take advantage! Past specials have included jack stands, water filters, and hoses.
What to Expect
Tips & Tasks Before You Arrive
During our annual Winterizing Days event, no appointment is necessary (with exception of an RV with a residential refrigerator, icemaker, dishwasher, or washer/dryer). Be prepared to stay with your RV during the process, which can take up to 30 minutes, depending on the length of the line.
To make the RV winterization process go as quickly and efficiently as possible, we have a few to follow prior to your arrival.
- Empty the grey and black tanks
- Open the low-point drains to drain out excess moisture
- Confirm that the RV batteries are charged
- If the temperatures are cold, please run your furnace on the night before and/or day of your winterization to warm up the plumbing
- At a minimum, be sure you have enough propane to power the furnace during the winterization